Estates, Wills, Trusts
EDUCATIONBBA, Adelphi University, 1987
Juris Doctor, Hofstra University School of Law, 1992
ADMISSIONSMember - NYS Bar
Frank L. Buquicchio
Frank L. Buquicchio has been designated a Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA) by the National Elder Law Foundation. Frank is a Senior Associate at the law firm of Feldman, Kramer & Monaco, P.C. in Hauppauge, New York.He earned his law degree at Hofstra University School of Law and was admitted to practice in 1994. Frank focuses on the areas of Elder Law, Medicaid Planning, Estate and Trust Planning, Veteran’s benefits, Trust and Estate Administration and Real Estate.
Frank is admitted to the New York State and Suffolk County Bar Associations. He is also a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) and is on the Board of the New York Chapter of NAELA. Frank is also a member of the invitation only NAELA Council of Advanced Practitioners (CAP). He is a member of the New York State Bar Association Elder Law and Special Needs Section and the Suffolk County Bar Association Elder Law Committee (past Co-Chair), as well as the Suffolk County Bar Association Surrogate’s Court Committee. He is on the Board of the Alzheimer’s Disease Resource Center (ADRC) and serves as the Chair of ADRC’s Legal Advisory Committee. Frank is also a past member of the Board of the Arthritis Foundation – Long Island Chapter.
Frank is a sought-after writer and speaker. He has published articles in The Suffolk Lawyer, 50+ Lifestyles newspaper, the ADRC e-newsletter and Eldercare, Ltd. He has appeared in Newsday’s Act II as “Ask the Expert” and in “Gray Matters”. In addition, he appeared as a frequent guest speaker on WALK AM Radio’s “Memories in Melodies” discussing various elder law issues. Frank has presented numerous seminars on Elder Law and Estate Planning throughout Nassau and Suffolk Counties to both consumers and professionals.
Frank’s practice has been devoted to Elder Law and closely related areas from the beginning of his legal career.
Frank was born and raised on Long Island where he still lives with his wife and four children. He enjoys spending time with family and friends, and he enjoys reading and sports, especially football, golf and soccer.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Real Estate
- Veteran benefits
Associations & Board Memberships:
- Member – National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) since 2002
- Member – Council of Advanced Practitioners (CAP)
- Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA) – National Elder Law Foundation
- Board Member – Arthritis Foundation Long Island Chapter (2010 – 2018)
- Board Member – Alzheimer’s Disease Resource Center (ADRC) - (2018 – present)
- Chair – ADRC Legal Advisory Committee
- Board Member – NAELA New York Chapter
- Member – Senior Umbrella Network (SUN) Suffolk
- Member – Elder Law and Special Needs Section, New York State Bar
- Member/past Co-Chair – Elder Law Committee of the Suffolk County Bar Association
- Member – Surrogate Court Committee of the Suffolk County Bar Association
“Family Comes First” Appearances:
- The Kooper Family: Caring for a Sibling with Special Needs
- The Altbacker Family: Caring for a Medically Fragile Child
- Jason DaSilva: Imitating Life
- Caregiving – A Modern Dilemma
- A Soldier’s Story (The Greatest Generation)
- Super Lawyer (2014 – present)
- Avvo 10.0 rating
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- Martindale Hubbell Client Champion Platinum